Text to Donate
Text "Give" to (833) 938-1793
Please use the number (833) 938-1793 to initiate your text or online giving. Your first time will require a simple set up, but once your information is set, giving to your local community becomes as easy as texting.
1. Start by texting "give" to the number above.
2. The first time, you need to set it up by entering your information.
3. Every time after you set it up, simply text the dollar amount you want to tithe to the number above. Hint: Save the number above as "BAFC Tithing" on your phone so you can easily find it.
You may find it so easy that you’ll wish to continue supporting this way long after we’re all back to worshiping together in the same room.
Online Giving: https://tithe.ly/give?c=1324185
This link, https://tithe.ly/give?c=1324185, brings you to the Bay Area Family Church Tithe.ly form.
1. Go to the website https://tithe.ly/give?c=1324185
2. Enter the information. Select where you want your donation to go to. (Tithing, Special Donation, etc.)
3. Select the "Recurring Box" if you want to make regular payments.
4. Continue entering your information.
5. Select "Cover Fees" to cover the processing fees.
6. Select "Remember Me" so that future giving is easier.
7. Create your password and pin for security.
8. Click the "Give" button on the bottom. You will get a confirmation email.
Your gift is safe / secure and goes directly to your church or ministry. Plus, you'll be able to track all your gifts, setup recurring, and more!
God provides for the ministry of our church through your offerings and your gifts are honored with faithful stewardship, ethical business practices, and accountability. It’s more than keeping the lights on and the gears turning; it’s about lives changing through the transformative power of true love in our region and beyond.
But who am I, and who are my people, that we should be able to give as generously as this? Everything comes from you, and we have given you only what comes from your hand.”
~1 Chronicles 29:14
Tithing is a pillar of one's spiritual life and health. Tithing means to give 10%. It's an opportunity to give back to God a part of oneself, a part which is already God's to possess. Our tithe goes back into fulfilling our various ministries that are necessary for the growth and health of our community, as well as contributing to our broader community.
We are asking that you prayerfully support and sacrificially give to fulfill God’s vision for the future of the Bay Area Family Church. Come along side and be part of the next phase of our miraculous story, and prepare to be blessed.